DELICIOUS. SAFE. EFFECTIVE.
What is in Arginext Cardio
Arginext Functional Nitric Oxide Formula
Cardioware Science, LLC is a leader in the L-arginine industry. Founders Cardiologist Siva Arunasalam, MD and Daniel Austin, RN of High Desert Heart Vascular Institute are also the formulators of Arginext Cardio. Dr.Siva and Dan are passionate about their unique formula and the efficacy of their product. Ongoing studies continue to show increased benefits for cardiovascular disease, hypertension, diabetes, inflammation and enhanced athletic endurance and muscle recovery.
Unlike other L-arginine supplements available from pharmacy chain stores, food stores, or Network Marketing companies, Arginext Cardio is only available from healthcare providers or approved websites and specialty stores.
WHY ARGINEXT CARDIO?
Arginext Cardio is the most potent, efficient and bioavailable L-arginine based product available today. Optimum Absorption and utilization of high quality nutrients is the key to a safe and effective dietary supplement.
Arginext Cardio uses an advanced form of L-arginine called AAKG(L-arginine alpha ketoglutarate). Our product is 100% blend of pharmaceutical grade L-arginine and alpha ketoglutarate. You get all the targeted Nitric Oxide support of arginine plus a number of benefits from AAKG, such as more arginine stability, bioavailability and absorption.
Cardioware Science formulated Arginext Cardio as the Next Evolutionary product to help improve the Cardiovascular System. It also has Anti-Aging benefits that assist in Preventive Health.
“I witness daily the challenges that my patients and fellow practitioners face when dealing with America’s number one killer; “Heart Disease”. Dr.Siva and I remain passionate in our belief that Arginext Cardio has an important role in Integrative Wellness and disease prevention.”
Daniel C Austin, RN
MenaQ7 | Vitamin K2 as MK-7*
- Vitamin K2 is essential to utilize calcium in the body
- The majority of healthy people are vitamin K2 deficient.
- Vitamin K2 as menaquinone-7 (MK-7) is the most bioavailable, longest-lasting, and most bioactive form of Vitamin K.
- MenaQ7 is the ONLY vitamin K supplement effective within current RDIs shown to be safe and effective at just 45 mcg daily.
- Only vitamin K2 consumption has been linked to the inhibition of arterial calcification.
- MenaQ7 is the ONLY patented, clinically supported vitamin K2 on the market today.
* Content credit NattoPharma
Specific Effects of AstraGin™ in Human Body*
- Increases the steady-state absorption rate of amino acids such as Arginine and Tryptophan by 66.7% and 52.5%
- Increases vitamins absorption such as folate by 50.4%
- Increases intestinal glucose absorption by 55.4% that is converted to glycogen in muscle cells
- Increases glucosamine absorption by 41.9%
- Increases ATP production by 18%
* Content credit NuLive Science
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Atherosclerosis is a disease in which plaque builds up inside your arteries.*
Plaque is a sticky substance made up of fat, cholesterol, calcium, and other substances found in the blood. Over time, plaque hardens and narrows your arteries. That limits the flow of oxygen-rich blood to your body.
Atherosclerosis can lead to serious problems, including:
- Coronary artery disease. These arteries supply blood to your heart. When they are blocked, you can suffer angina or a heart attack.
- Carotid artery disease. These arteries supply blood to your brain. When they are blocked you can suffer a stroke.
- Peripheral arterial disease. These arteries are in your arms, legs and pelvis. When they are blocked, you can suffer from numbness, pain and sometimes infections.
* Content credit MedlinePlus